¿Qué es HDR?

Formato RAW

My Flickr

Twitter

My Brother's Car - BMW 320iA

Friday, February 12, 2010

I drove a BMW when I went in Germany, which is normal considering that taxis are Mercedes-Benz and they make also Porshe, Audi and Volkswagen...

My brother has BMW 320iA. It's a convertible car without a spare wheel. The BMW has run-flat tires that are designed to resist the effects of deflation when punctured and to enable the vehicle to continue to bedriven 100 miles at 55 mph (or 160 km at 90 km/h).

Of course, if I could choose a brand, for sure I would choose a German car, since even the cheapest brand (Volkswagen) uses a lot of technology to build cars, for example:

BlueMotion. "To us, efficiency means lowering fuel consumption, cutting C02 emissions and saving you money"
DSG. Direct Shift Gearbox
Lane Assist. A camera in the windshield that spots the white lines on the side of the road, and physically steers the car for you.
ACC. Automatic distance control.
Park Assistt. It’s nice if you can park well. Only it’s even nicer if you don’t have to do it yourself! HA HA HA!

You can see this features, all together, in the video Volkswagen - Das Auto

Finally, the HDR image of my Brother's BMW:

My Brother's Car
Get here a large view!

I took this picture with my old Canon S5 and this imagen is one of my first HDR.

1 comments:

Clint Moore said...

Wow! That's an amazing picture of a BMW. I admire how the background lighting highlighted the main subject of the photo. It helped reveal the minute details of the car.

Clint Moore

November 9, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·The HRD World by Christian Bobadilla, template by TNB