¿Qué es HDR?

Formato RAW

My Flickr

Twitter

Seattle from the Ferry

Monday, November 16, 2009

Before to my trip to seattle, a lot of people said "Seattle is the most rainy city on the world!!", that is the reason that Seattle is also referred to informally as "Rain City". I stayed 6 days and only 3 days with rain!!! It is weird considering Seattle as city of the rain, but googleando I could see that this city is not the most rainy, but almost always is cloudy and the rain of Seattle is more like a drizzle...

This picture was taken from the Ferry, when I was traveling to visit Dana's mother, (Dana is the girlfriend of my nephew Alexis).

Seattle
Get here a large view!

If you are visiting Seattle you can not miss the first Starbucks, Pike Place Market, the famous "Space Needle" and of course take the ferry to Bainbridge Island and go back in the last Ferry like at 11:35 PM. It is so beautiful to see Seattle's lights reflecting in the water while the wind brushes your face in the front of the ferry.

P.S.:The picture was taken with my old camera Canon Powershot S5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·The HRD World by Christian Bobadilla, template by TNB