¿Qué es HDR?

Formato RAW

My Flickr

Twitter

Lake San Isabel, open to fishing year-round

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm very happy to have visited Colorado in 2 diferent seasons, my first time in Colorado was in winter with a "White Christmas" and the second was in summer. (I wan to visit colorado in fall, because the color of the leaves of the trees provides a beautiful landscape)

The Lake San isabel is a good place to visit and it's very close to Tyffanie's parents' house (good for me). The following picture, obviously in HDR, was taking during one of our familiar trips.

Lake San Isabel
Get here a large view!

In summer you can see a lot of people fishing in the lake, i don't like to fish (I find it boring)... but the lake is open to fishing year-round and ICE fishing is allowed!!! I find it strange and dangerous. You can see what I saw in this video:


Yes! One person making a hole in the ice in the middle of the lake!!! But the strangest thing is that this person is a friend of my father-in-law. Kevin (mi suegro) always has friends in the strangest places...

3 comments:

Tyffanie said...

Beautiful picture of the lake! I love it :)

Besos

November 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM
Christian Bobadilla Photography said...

Gracias amor!

November 19, 2009 at 10:04 PM
SILVERKING LODGE said...

Amazing! This is very informative blog. Thanks for sharing such a nice information with us. I appreciate your blog.

Alaska Fishing Lodges

October 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·The HRD World by Christian Bobadilla, template by TNB